Thursday, March 5, 2009

Upper Body again

Added a bit of weight and a few reps to some of the sets today.. Already taught two classes, so arms a little heavy - The FABULOUS news is when I walked outside today my legs felt as light as a feather, and I felt 20 pounds lighter: the iron is working! I missed my first hill run yesterday as I was waiting all day for UPS - Never mind am not really in training :)


LATS (back):
One Arm Row:
Set/Times/Weight
1 x 12 x 20
1 x 10 x 25
1 x 8 x 30

PECS (chest)
Bench Press:
1 x 12 x 35
1 x 10 x 45
1 x 8x 55

DELTS(shoulders)
Posterior Deltoid
Seated pull ups:
1 x 8 x 20
Middle Deltoid
Lateral raise:
1 x 8 x 10
Anterior Deltoid
Front raise:
1 x 8 x 10
Middle Deltoid
Military press:
1 x 8 x 10

BICEPS(upper arm)
Inside out curls:
1 x 12 x 15
1 x 10x 20
1 x 8 x 25

TRICEPS (back upper arm)
Overhead:
1 x 12 x 15
1 x 8 x 20
1 x 6 x 25

TRAPS
Shrugs:
2 x 20 x 25
ABS
Crunches:
Middle side middle other side x 20
Forward pulses x 20
Pulling leg up x 20
Yoga sit up arms side x 20

No comments:

Post a Comment